Results you can count on.
15 Orchard St, Newton
Staged June 24, Open House June 30th. Offer excepted July 1, 2013
6 Hamilton Rd, Brookline
Staged the week of June 24th. Open House June 30th. Two offers presented on July 1, 2013
97 Raymond Ave, Somerville.
Staged May 10. Three group showing for an hour on Thursday, Friday and Monday. Multiple offers presented. Closed July 9, 2013
The Top 10 Reasons to Call Stage To Sell by Mary:
- 90% of my Stagings sell at Open House. Even in this market!
- I will let you know what needs to be accomplished so that your property is ready for the first open house.
- Your pictures online bring in clients, whether you are using ISoldMyHouse.com or the MLS only sites. Make every picture count by setting the scene.
- One-stop shopping – I can take care of all aspects of what needs to be done de-cluttering,cleaning, staging and furniture rentals if needed as well as recommending professionals to do plumbing, painting etc.
- Flexibility: I can prepare a detailed report that will allow you to do the work yourself or I can do the work professionally for you.
- Are you downsizing or moving to assisted living and need more help getting ready? I can help you sort through your belongings, choose what furniture to bring with you, figure out what to do with the things that you don’t need – sell, store, donate.
- As an accredited stager, I can pass on my professional discounts on items like Pods, ASP packing boxes; You got Junk, and Sherwin Williams Paint.
- As an Interior designer, I can assist you with floor plans, color consultations, and furniture arrangements at your new home.
- I am local. I know the Brighton, Allston, Newton, and Brookline area very well and what needs to be accomplished so that properties sell. Staging can maximize the visible floor space and emphasize the best features of the property.
- If you end up hiring a Realtor they will price your home on what they see. Staging even before a Realtor comes over can make the difference in a higher list price.
Consultations are $250 for an average size home.
"I met with Ron Imposimato from Fresh Coat Painting to discuss painting some rooms in my house. As we discussed the job, I asked Ron for help with the color choices. Ron told me that he did not help with color but, he worked with a color consultant.
I was introduced to Mary O'Grady from Stage to Sell by Mary. We made an appointment, she came over and spent two hours going over color choices room by room. Mary explained why some colors worked better with my decor and wood finishing and why some colors would not work with the amount of sunlight in the room
I would be happy to recommend Mary to help with your home as she is very professional and detailed oriented in choosing right colors to bring life/ambiance in a house.
The cost of staging a property is far less than the first price reduction.
Phone: 617 407-3961
Selling Your Own Home with an entry-only service?
Now offering professional photos and video services.
Have your Pictures uploaded for you to MLS, Zillow, Trulia and more.